THE CaPLESS METHOD
What is the CaPLESS Method?
The CaPLESS Method (CM) is a science-based lifestyle program for men with prostate cancer.
CaPLESS is an acronym:
CaP - carcinoma of the prostate (the medical term for prostate cancer)
L - Lifestyle and behavioral modifications
E - Exercise and targeted physical movement
S - Sleep quality improvement and better Stress tolerance
S - Supplements, it’s smart and targeted use
We focus on prostate cancer - to help men implement the science of nutrition, exercise, sleep and stress management to not only live longer but also to improve his quality of life. And we believe this approach is real medicine.
The CaPLESS Method targets 5 pathways to create a microenvironment hostile to prostate cancer:
- Reduce excess production of inflammatory chemicals like; Nuclear Kappa of activated b-cells (NK-fB), Lipooxygenase (LOX) and Cyclooxygenase (COX)
- Strengthen the immune system, especially natural T killer cells (NK cells), and T-lymphocytes.
- Reduce excess blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Improve the detoxification capacity of the body.
- Protect against oxidative stress.
The CaPLESS Method Philosophy
Prostate cancer is a lifelong condition. Even after surgery or radiation, the probability of its recurrence is as high as 50%. We believe the CaPLESS Method reduces the risk of recurrence, minimizes unwanted side effects from medical treatment and promotes longevity and optimal health.
Our next CaPLESS Eats event is on June 30, 2019 | Summer Farmers Market